How can I contact you?
You can visit our shop or contact us by email on email@example.com
Do you have a minimum order value for click and collect?
How much is click and collect?
Can I order for the same day?
No unfortunately not. Our click and service requires one day notice
ie. if today is Tuesday you can order from Wednesday morning and beyond.
This ensures we have stock availability.
I want to change my order
If you wish to cancel an order you have made, please contact the Colwith Farm Shop immediately by email.
All click and collect orders must be cancelled giving a minimum of 48 hours notice of the scheduled collection time.
I want to add to my order
We would encourage you to obtain another slot (nearest to your original slot), order additional items and let us know so we can merge these orders together. If you want to remove item(s) please let us know by email and supply your phone number and a refund will follow in up to 7 working days.
Will you have my items?
The great thing about pre orders is we are able to plan and obtain stock for you. In an unusual year of a pandemic and extraordinary demands we really hope we will have your items. We will be in touch if something changes. Occasionally our own supply chain may fail even with a preorder, but we will be in touch and do our best to seek an alternative solution for you. Any items unavailable will be refunded if you are not satisfied with a suitable substitute.
When can I collect my order?
You can collect your order within your designated time slot that you select when ordering. Anytime within the half an hour slot. If you time slot is 10AM – 10.30AM your order will be ready within that time. It will be chilled and ready. There is no immediate need to arrive as soon as the minute hits 10AM, this may cause congestion.
Where do I collect my order?
Arrive at Colwith Farm Potatoes and Farm Shop. This is on the road between St Blazey and Lostwithiel and the junction for Lanlivery Crewell Moor, Lanlivery Junction, PL22 0JG. Park outside the farm shop, leave your boot open and pop your hazards on.
Can someone else collect on my behalf?
Yes please ensure you have the order reference number.
Can I still use your farm shop if I have used click and collect?
Absolutely. There may be a queue, there may not. Due to social distancing and COVID safety we are still only allowing one family per shop at one time (I.e if you have arrived in the same vehicle) You may wish to ensure you have your bare essentials via our click and collect system and any extras can be purchased in store if you would like.
How long do I have to collect my order?
Please collect your order within the time slot provided (30 minute slots) If you fail to collect your order within 24 hours of the scheduled time slot a restocking fee of £5 will be deducted
Is there anything else I need to know?
If you are lucky enough to look under 25 and have ordered alcohol we will request identification of proof of age when collecting.
General Terms and Conditions of Colwith Farm Shop Click and Collect
Click and Collect
We reserve the right to amend our terms and conditions at any time.
The system may be temporary suspended at any time. All click and collect orders will remain valid for those orders already paid for.
Payment and Pricing
Pricing includes VAT (where applicable) at the current rate.
Payment is carried out through secure gateways using Payment Sense, one of the most trusted payment companies in Europe, accepting all major credit and debit cards.
* We accept payment by the following card types: Maestro UK, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Visa Credit.
* We are not responsible for any fees or charges imposed by a 3rd party or bank for processing your transaction or refund in relation to your click and collect order
* All Click and collect order must be paid for at the time the order is placed
All items are sold by the Colwith Farm Shop, located at Pelyn Cross, Near Lanlivery, Cornwall PL22 0JG. Company Registered in England & Wales No. 12766529
Returns and Refunds
We may refund part or all of your order where:
* items that you have ordered through the click and collect service are not available (we will advise you of this prior to collection and as much notice as possible)
* All orders are subject to availability
* We will refund any orders that have not been collected within 24 hours of the scheduled collection time subject to a restocking fee of £5
* If the products are of unsatisfactory quality, mis described or incomplete you may return the item, at which time we will offer a replacement or a refund. Please contact us in the first instance by email or phone.
* You should therefore check your order at the time of collection before leaving as no exchanges or refunds will be made for missing items or inadequate quantities once the products have left the store after collection.
* No exchanges or refunds will be made as a result of the quality of the products deteriorating due to you missing your selected collection time, or for loss or normal deterioration of the products occurring after the products are collected.
* Refunds will be only be given in the same method as the order was paid.