Terms and Conditions
Click and Collect
We reserve the right to amend our terms and conditions at any time.
The system may be temporary suspended at any time. All click and collect orders will remain valid for those orders already paid for.
Payment and Pricing
Pricing includes VAT (where applicable) at the current rate.
Payment is carried out through secure gateways using Payment Sense, one of the most trusted payment companies in Europe, accepting all major credit and debit cards.
* We accept payment by the following card types: Maestro UK, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Visa Credit.
* We are not responsible for any fees or charges imposed by a 3rd party or bank for processing your transaction or refund in relation to your click and collect order
* All Click and collect order must be paid for at the time the order is placed
If you wish to cancel an order you have made, please contact the Colwith Farm Shop immediately by email.
All click and collect orders must be cancelled giving a minimum of 48 hours notice of the scheduled collection time.
Please contact us at email@example.com to arrange – 48 hours notice of the scheduled collection time must be given. If your order is in the December 15th – 24th 2021 we are incredibly busy and would encourage you to obtain another slot, order additional items and let us know so we can merge these orders together. If you want to remove item(s) please let us know by email and supply your phone number and a refund will follow in 10 working days.
All items are sold by the Colwith Farm Shop, located at Pelyn Cross, Near Lanlivery, Cornwall PL22 0JG. Company Registered in England & Wales No. 12766529
Returns and Refunds
We may refund part or all of your order where:
* items that you have ordered through the click and collect service are not available (we will advise you of this prior to collection and as much notice as possible)
* All orders are subject to availability
* We will refund any orders that have not been collected within 24 hours of the scheduled collection time subject to a restocking fee of £5
* If the products are of unsatisfactory quality, misdescribed or incomplete you may return the item, at which time we will offer a replacement or a refund. Please contact us in the first instance by email or phone.
* You should therefore check your order at the time of collection before leaving as no exchanges or refunds will be made for missing items or inadequate quantities once the products have left the store after collection.
* No exchanges or refunds will be made as a result of the quality of the products deteriorating due to you missing your selected collection time, or for loss or normal deterioration of the products occurring after the products are collected.
* Refunds will be only be given in the same method as the order was paid.